Best Friend Story (Friendship Story) | Kid Story English

Best Friend Story


friendship story english best friend kid story


Once upon a time there were two best friends John and James .They had known each other all their lives. When it came time to look for a job, they decided to travel together as well. The travels took them across the harsh desert . James said," we have limited food and water and we still have a lot of the desert left to cross we should conserve our supplies."

John said :-" but I want water"

James said:- " you can have water but just a little bit. We have to save it for the rest of the desert" crossing"

John said:-" I don't care I am sure we will find an oasis ahead somewhere."

James said:-" we can't be sure about it. We must save our food and water."

Before they knew it, the true friends were wrestling each other for the water bottle. In the heat of the moment, John slapped James and both friends stopped fighting and decided to keep walking on. Before moving on, James bent down and wrote on the sand that "my best friend slapped me today". After a while they came upon an oasis and were very happy. They refilled their bottles and took a bath in the water. However, James became careless and started to drown then john grabbed him and pulled him out of the water to safety.

James said:-" thank you my friend , I owe you my life."

John said:-" don't worry about it let us rest for some time and then we will resume our journey."

The two friends slept for some time. When they woke up and were ready to leave James wrote something on a big stone.

John asked:-"  What are you writing James?

James replied:-" when you slapped me, I wrote in the sand that he slapped me. The winds would have blown that away by now but when you saved my life, I wrote it on the stone so that nothing can erase it. 

Both friends became overwhelmed and hug to each other. James choose to remember the good things about their friendship and forget the bad ones.


 Moral: Do not value the things you have in your life. But value who you have in your life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments