The Peacock and The Nightingale | Kid Story English

 The name of the story is the peacock and the nightingale 




The Peacock and The Nightingale


There was a village called hood thumper. There was a beautiful forest just adjacent to the village. The forest had wide variety of trees birds animals fruits flowers and [Music] all the birds and animals moved very freely in the forest. It was a beautiful sight .

There lived a peacock in that forest that peacock had a beautiful body and even more beautiful feathers. Peacock would dance merrily happily in the rainy seasons. It was one fine day. During the rainy season and as usual peacock was dancing very happily in the forest suddenly peacock thought of singing. So, he started singing with its wife to its dismay. He realized that his voice was not as beautiful as its body he was very shrill  when peacock realized that God did not give it the beautiful voice along with its beautiful body.

 He felt very sad and tears rolled down from its eyes .[Music] There also lived a nightingale in the same forest. 

The nightingale came to this peacock and asked him," hey my friend, What happened to you why are you crying why are you sad:.

Peacock :- oh dear nightingale, I don't know how to tell you. I have such a beautiful body but I don't have the beautiful voice.

Nightingale:- so what my friend you have such a beautiful feathers and a body that itself is enough.

Peacock :- oh my dear,Nightingale, I wished I also had beautiful voice the way you have.

Nightingale :- Oh peacock, you think that I am lucky to have beautiful voice but you don't know one thing i.e when people listen to my voice and they try to find me. When they saw me , they start speaking bad word like " look at a tiny bird which does not look beautiful as much as. My sound is beautiful and they get disappointed by my body. 

Nightingale:- Now you think about it my friend although, I have a beautiful voice but I don't have the beautiful body like you but every day I sing merrily and happily and actually. I thank God to give me such a beautiful voice and I don't complain at all that I don't have the beautiful body as you have peacock.

Peacock thought for a minute and then he realized nightingale was right. He should not complain about the bad voice but he should always thank God for the most gorgeous body that God has given. From that day onwards peacock never complain about its voice and as usual dance very happily and merrily spreading its feathers on the rainy days.


 Moral of the story:- Thank God for what you have and don't complain for what you do.


Post a Comment

0 Comments